Online Writing Productivity Class
April 3 – 30, 2017
More info / register at: SavvyAuthors.com
Premium Members $40 & Basic Members $50
Note: this course is suitable for all writers, including those writing creatively or for work or school. Also, the class takes places on a Website (discussion group format), so you can be located anywhere in the world with a Web connection.
Inspiration exists and is available to everyone at any time. Under-productivity, procrastination, and blocks are solvable problems. The secret to achieving a state of near-perpetual inspiration (a.k.a., “flow”) is to switch from a scarcity to an abundance mindset, and also from a shame/blame mindset to one focused on problem-solving. In this class by Hillary Rettig, author of the best-selling THE 7 SECRETS OF THE PROLIFIC, we’ll delve deep into the heart of under-productivity so you can see, once and for all, what forces are holding you back. Learn how to:
- Boost productivity and reduce stress.
- Become more productive
- Banish the forces that are holding you back
We will cover these topics:
- nature and causes of, and solutions to, procrastination (week 1)
- nature and causes of, and solutions to, perfectionism (week 2)
- a method for rapid and joyful writing; also, techniques for finishing your work (as opposed to getting stuck in the middle) (week 3)
- how to overcome toxic rejections/criticisms (week 3)
- time management: methods for “creating” time for your writing; also, how to recognize and stop overgiving (week 4)
After completing the class you should notice an immediate increase in your writing speed and an immediate decrease in your writing-related pressure and stress. You’ll also know how to write quickly and joyfully, how to quickly recognize and overcome barriers to productivity and success, and how to create more time for your writing. And the gains will continue to build throughout your writing career.
If you have suggestions on groups or venues I can present at please email me at [email protected].