Why You Should Hire Me As Your Speaker
Hillary’s series of talks for our resellers were widely attended and very well received, and were designated a company-wide best practice. — Paul Bazley, Microsoft Corp., Redmond, WA
You should hire me to do your keynote, seminar, or other presentation because:
- No one knows more about the mechanics of productivity, prolificness, and joyful effectiveness. I can give your audience specific directions and insights that will help them get to the next level.
- No one knows more about the mechanisms of underproductivity, including procrastination and perfectionism. I can help your audience identify and overcome their barriers to progress.
- I inspire. I speak with freshness, verve, humor, and relevance.
- I work fast. I’ll give your audience tips that they can use to immediately improve their work and life.
- I’m a pro. I’ve given hundreds of speeches at diverse venues, including businesses, schools, conferences, and organizations of artists, activists, and community leaders. Whatever your need and situation, I can meet it.
- I never use canned stories. I will adapt my content for your specific audience and context. (I have exceptionally diverse experience, which helps me come up with fresh angles.)
- I’m low maintenance. I know you’ve got a lot on your plate. I’ll be easy to work with.
Your audience will leave my speech with some or all of these benefits:
- A deep understanding of the mechanisms of productivity, and methods for boosting their work “tempo” so that they can immediately start producing more per hour, and finish works much more quickly than they might have thought possible.
- Recognition of any barriers that might be holding them back, including perfectionism, negativity, and what I call “iceberg ambivalence,” plus concrete strategies they can use immediately to overcome them.
- A motivating clarity on the true meaning and value of time in their lives. Plus, real-world strategies for prioritizing, delegating, setting boundaries, and balancing work with other commitments.
All culminating in:
- A joyful sense of liberated possibility about their work, leading to renewed commitment and greatly increased productivity. (Many audience members write me post-speech reporting breakthroughs.)
Call me at 781-500-9942 to discuss your event, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.